In Virginia, state Senator Janet Howell reacted to a bill that requires women to get an ultrasound before an abortion with an amendment requiring doctors to perform a rectal exam and stress test before prescribing impotence pills.
I'm pretty sure Rush Limbaugh would not like to have a rectal exam every time he went in to refill his Viagra prescription!
Peter O’Toole, a Pfizer spokesman, said by phone that the company doesn’t comment on specific legislation.
HT: Pharmalot ("Want Viagra? See A Sex Therapist And Notary First!")
Also see "Women Lawmakers Turn the Tables on Men Who Take Viagra".
- Consider what is VPS Hosting Provider
- Helpful Membership Marketing and Management Resour...
- Pharma Social Media Religion Versus Science
- Will Drug Samples Soon Be a Thing of the Past?
- Should Pharma Ponder Pinterest? Novo Nordisk Is!
- The Definition of Insane Pharma Marketing
- Janssen to Shut Down Psoriasis 360 FaceBook Page D...
- Bean Counters Stifle Pharma Market Research
- China Enjoys a Burst of Pharma Marketing Spending ...
- Pfizer "Clinical Trial in a Box" Failure: The Dead...
- Updated Membership Marketing Tracking Dashboard
- A Loophole (?) in New FDA Guidance on Pre-Dissemi...
- ASAE Marketing, Membership & Communications Confer...
- Up Yours, Rush Limbaugh, Say Women Lawmakers!
- Fundraising with Social Media
- Do Drug Coupons Hurt Employee Health Plans and Ult...
- Charlie Kimball - Novo's Branded Spokesperson - Ma...
- The Fake Avastin Supply Chain: China, Syria, Denma...
- Bad News for Potent Cholesterol Drug Users, but No...
- J&J Lowers Its Reputation Expectations
- Reminder Ads OK in EU But Not in US. Huh?
- Google Pharmacy Phish
- ▼ March (22)
- ► 2011 (506)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (115)