A number of years ago, I shared about a dashboard that I created to help with keeping track of your organization’s membership numbers. I have just finished updating it based on some feedback that I have received from readers. If you would like an Excel version of it, please send me an email (under my bio at right) and I will forward it to you.
The dashboard includes calculations for tracking:
• Year over year total membership decline or growth
• Year over year new member recruitment
• Monthly and annual conversion (renewal) of first year members
• Monthly and annual subsequent year renewal of members
• Monthly and annual overall membership renewal calculations
I have found that these are the key statistics to monitor for most membership organizations. They highlight where things are going well and where you might need to focus additional attention.
- Consider what is VPS Hosting Provider
- Helpful Membership Marketing and Management Resour...
- Pharma Social Media Religion Versus Science
- Will Drug Samples Soon Be a Thing of the Past?
- Should Pharma Ponder Pinterest? Novo Nordisk Is!
- The Definition of Insane Pharma Marketing
- Janssen to Shut Down Psoriasis 360 FaceBook Page D...
- Bean Counters Stifle Pharma Market Research
- China Enjoys a Burst of Pharma Marketing Spending ...
- Pfizer "Clinical Trial in a Box" Failure: The Dead...
- Updated Membership Marketing Tracking Dashboard
- A Loophole (?) in New FDA Guidance on Pre-Dissemi...
- ASAE Marketing, Membership & Communications Confer...
- Up Yours, Rush Limbaugh, Say Women Lawmakers!
- Fundraising with Social Media
- Do Drug Coupons Hurt Employee Health Plans and Ult...
- Charlie Kimball - Novo's Branded Spokesperson - Ma...
- The Fake Avastin Supply Chain: China, Syria, Denma...
- Bad News for Potent Cholesterol Drug Users, but No...
- J&J Lowers Its Reputation Expectations
- Reminder Ads OK in EU But Not in US. Huh?
- Google Pharmacy Phish
- ▼ March (22)
- ► 2011 (506)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (115)